Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!
A. P. Hill
2005-10-23 02:48:29 UTC
Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!

East St Louis (APU) 10/20/05 -- "In retrospect, lighting the match was
my big mistake. But I was only trying to save the gerbil," Eric
Tomaszewski told the bemused doctors in the ER of the ESL Hospital.
Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner, Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been
admitted for emergency treatment after a traditional gay felching
session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard toilet paper tube up his rectum and slipped
Ragout, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out
'Geranium!,' my cue that he'd had reached nirvana, so to speak. I
tried to retrieve Raggot but he simply would not come out, so I peered
into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract
him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what
happened next.

"The match ignited a pocket of intestinal methane gas in Kiki's colon.
Flames shot out the tube, ignited Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely
burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers,
causing it to scurry further up Kiki's colon, which in turn ignited a
larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent
out of the cardboard tube like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns on his face, a split lip,
singed eyebrows and lashes and a broken nose from the impact of the
gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his
anus and lower intestinal tract and has complained of a "burnt hair"
taste in his mouth. Both were released after treatment.

Sadly, Ragout the gerbil did not survive the incident.

http://tinyurl.com/8hexq
Tightwad
2005-10-23 02:45:14 UTC
You have got to be kidding!
Andrealphus
2005-10-23 03:04:36 UTC
Post by Tightwad
You have got to be kidding!
He's bullshitting. This same article has been posted dozens of times over
the last 10 years that I am aware of, the first time I saw it it was the
same story, but it happened in Utah, Salt Lake City to be exact. It listed
Salt Lake City Hospital instead of ESL Hospital. Of course, when it was
pointed out that there was no such hospital in Salt Lake City, the story
began to "evolve" to correct the earlier author's mistakes. Anyway, the
story has changed from St. Lake City, to Phillidelphia, to Los Angeles, and
now to East St. Louis Hospital. I would advise you to call the hospital if
you doubt what I'm saying, but unless I'm seriously mistaken, there is no
ESL hospital in East St. Louis, there are two that I recall. St. Mary's,
and Touchette Regional Hospital. The posted article is a lie.
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
Bonnie Bitch
2005-10-23 04:11:30 UTC
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 03:04:36 GMT, "Andrealphus"
Post by Andrealphus
Post by Tightwad
You have got to be kidding!
He's bullshitting. This same article has been posted dozens of times over
the last 10 years that I am aware of, the first time I saw it it was the
same story, but it happened in Utah, Salt Lake City to be exact. It listed
Salt Lake City Hospital instead of ESL Hospital. Of course, when it was
pointed out that there was no such hospital in Salt Lake City, the story
began to "evolve" to correct the earlier author's mistakes. Anyway, the
story has changed from St. Lake City, to Phillidelphia, to Los Angeles, and
now to East St. Louis Hospital. I would advise you to call the hospital if
you doubt what I'm saying, but unless I'm seriously mistaken, there is no
ESL hospital in East St. Louis, there are two that I recall. St. Mary's,
and Touchette Regional Hospital. The posted article is a lie.
You only say that because you're a homosexual and the
Big Book of Homosexual Dogma (BBHD), requires you to
LIE, DENY and Make every effort to SUPPRESS the TRUTH
about homosexuality. Every one knows that gerbil filching
is a favorite pass time of "aged" homosexuals who can no
longer make it in the gay bars.

BTW, boy, seems to me that if there is a hospital in East St. Louis
then it is an East St.Louis hospital...You queers will lie about
anything.
Andrealphus
2005-10-23 04:13:36 UTC
Post by Andrealphus
Post by Tightwad
You have got to be kidding!
He's bullshitting. This same article has been posted dozens of
times over the last 10 years that I am aware of, the first time I
saw it it was the same story, but it happened in Utah, Salt Lake
City to be exact. It listed Salt Lake City Hospital instead of ESL
Hospital. Of course, when it was pointed out that there was no such
hospital in Salt Lake City, the story began to "evolve" to correct
the earlier author's mistakes. Anyway, the story has changed from
St. Lake City, to Phillidelphia, to Los Angeles, and now to East St.
Louis Hospital. I would advise you to call the hospital if you
doubt what I'm saying, but unless I'm seriously mistaken, there is
no ESL hospital in East St. Louis, there are two that I recall. St.
Mary's, and Touchette Regional Hospital. The posted article is a
lie.
You only say that because
Because it's true. You're the only liar here.
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
Jenn
2005-10-23 04:46:19 UTC
Post by Andrealphus
Post by Tightwad
[...]
LOL Yet another lie by the Sock family. He won't produce an
verification of his story, because it's a lie. Poor Tiny.
Andrealphus
2005-10-23 11:56:14 UTC
Post by Andrealphus
Post by Tightwad
[...]
I did a web phone directory search this morning. Only the two hospitals I
listed above showed up. Taylor is a lying coward, and always will be.
fear. – Thomas Jefferson
Andrealphus
2005-10-23 04:26:14 UTC
Post by Tightwad
You have got to be kidding!
For further proof, here's a google link to the "story" as it was posted in
1999.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.homosexuality/browse_thread/thread/eea062849254f4a3/4cee8fda0548bd0a?lnk=st&q=Gerbil+group:alt.politics.homosexuality&rnum=17&hl=en#4cee8fda0548bd0a

Note that there is no hospital in Salt Lake City known as "Salt Lake City
Hospital".

Here is a link to a post telling Billy Taylor (Who is now posting as Bonnie
Bitch, among other socks) that he was full of shit for posting it in Sept of
2003. So he knows full well that he's a lying sack of shit.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/browse_thread/thread/fdacfae19011a7b7/c53cfabc4cf7b2f3?lnk=st&q=Gerbil+group:alt.politics.homosexuality&rnum=19&hl=en#c53cfabc4cf7b2f3

Here is the facts behind the story.

The Rectal Rodent

Claim: In a sexual practice sometimes referred to as "gerbilling" or
"gerbil-stuffing," a pleasure-seeker uses a tube to insert a gerbil
(or another small rodent such as a hamster or a mouse) into his anus,
sometimes requiring a trip to the emergency room to have the animal
removed after it crawls too far up the rectum.

Synopsis: Contrary to widespread public belief, "gerbil-stuffing" is
unknown as an actual sexual practice, nor has a verified medical case
of a gerbil (or other rodent) having been extracted from a patient's
rectum ever been reported.

Origins: The notion of gerbilling (not necessarily restricted to
homosexuals; the insertion of items into the rectum for purposes of
autoeroticism is practiced by heterosexuals as well) appears to be
pure invention, a tale fabricated to demonstrate the depravity with
which homosexuals allegedly pursue sexual pleasure.

Versions of the following gerbilling fiction date back at least to
1993 when a faked UPI item appeared on the Internet, one that named
Vito Bustone and Kiki Rodriguez of Lake City, Florida, as the accident
victims. (The gerbil's name was withheld by request of the family.)
Further versions have been falsely attributed to the Los Angeles Times
with the events said to have taken place in Salt Lake City, Utah. Rest
assured that neither news outlet ever published a news article about
these fictitious events.

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors
in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and
his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for
emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our
gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out "Armageddon",
my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he
wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match,
thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what
happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a
flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely
burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers
which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine,
propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the
impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree
burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Taylor is nothing but a lying coward, always has been, always will be.
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
Andrealphus
2005-10-23 04:28:56 UTC
Post by Tightwad
You have got to be kidding!
Here is the same story again posted in 1995.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.ukrainian/browse_thread/thread/1c8f315a05de8b8f/340a8183f455f74e?lnk=st&q=Gerbil+group:alt.politics.homosexuality&rnum=36&hl=en#340a8183f455f74e
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
Jenn
2005-10-23 02:46:06 UTC
Post by A. P. Hill
Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!
East St Louis (APU) 10/20/05 -- "In retrospect, lighting the match was
<snip>

Yawn.
The Secretary of HomInt3rn
2005-10-23 14:01:08 UTC
I was busily flonking away in alt.politics.homosexuality, when The Goddess
Post by A. P. Hill
Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!
<snip made-up story>

Hi, Widdle Bill! Got another new sock? But Karl's barely even been broken
in...
Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
Bent Depraved N. Deviant Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot
"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd
Economic Left/Right: -7.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky
Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."
NoMo
2005-10-23 17:37:30 UTC
Post by A. P. Hill
Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!
East St Louis (APU) 10/20/05 -- "In retrospect, lighting the match was
my big mistake. But I was only trying to save the gerbil," Eric
<snip>

Not this old chestnut again--it's been around at least since the early 90s:
http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp
Jeff North
2005-10-23 22:08:42 UTC
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:48:29 -0400, in alt.politics.homosexuality A.
| Gay Men Injured In Queer Accident!

Yet another billy-boy talyor sock
***@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply
Tightwad
2005-10-23 23:08:04 UTC
You know what? We don't really give a damn about pervertes and their
problems. Please quit posting this junk on Veterans newsgroups.
Phil
2005-10-23 23:50:11 UTC
Post by Tightwad
You know what? We don't really give a damn about pervertes and their
problems. Please quit posting this junk on Veterans newsgroups.
But if they don't cross post, how will they spread their hatred?
Telling people face-to-face? They're too cowardly for such a
confrontation.

Phil
======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg
The Secretary of HomInt3rn
2005-10-24 03:12:16 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Tightwad
You know what? We don't really give a damn about pervertes and their
problems. Please quit posting this junk on Veterans newsgroups.
But if they don't cross post, how will they spread their hatred?
Telling people face-to-face? They're too cowardly for such a
confrontation.
Besides, asking 'phobes not to x-post is more than a tad pointless.
• Ninure Saunders
2005-10-24 13:09:15 UTC
In article <***@teranews>, A. P.
Hill <***@teranews.com> wrote:

<snip bovine droppings>

If you're so much more moral than gay people, why don't you have any
sense of honesty?

Why must conservatives ALWAYS rell such lies?

See: http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp
--
Pax Christi,
• Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

Jesus is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://Ninure-Saunders.tk

My Yahoo Group
http://Ninure.tk

Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.MCCchurch.org

The Bible Site - help provide free scripture
http://www.thebiblesite.org

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address